Monday, March 5, 2007

Blogging

Before taking Management for the MySpace Generation, a course offered at Fordham University, I was not conscious of the advantages of blogging. It allows a student, such as myself, to reach out to the public via internet to share ideas. We have been shown several instances in which students, reseachers, and ordinary working class people have started blogs and have been recognized by top level professionals. To some, blogging may be a hobby, but to others it has become an easy, enjoyable way to become reknowned. In addition, blogs are easy to create, easy to maintain, and are search-engine friendly. Finally and most imporantly, the majority of blogging websites are free.

I am currently a freshman at Fordham University. I am majoring in finance and minoring in mathematics. Over the next 5-10 years, I plan on entering Wall Street in the investment finance field. Unlike many others, I want to find a stable company and remain there for my entire career.

No comments: