Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Future Career Opportunities

I entered Fordham University with my major already declared as finance. I have a passion for mathematics and I want to be able to apply what I have learned in my job after I graduate. Although I am still keen on entering the field of investment finance, I have developed an interest in the music industry. I find it interesting how the music industry must adapt its business model and keep up with the upgrades in technology. I am also anxious to see what approach it takes and where the music industry is in the ten years.

After interviewing John Boulos, my interest in the music industry grew even more. He has close relationships with top name artists and he helps promote and market their music. In the future, I could see myself in a similar position. I love working with people and I feel that I possess good social skills.

In the next few years, I hope to get many internships with large financial corporations. I also want to try to get one in the music industry. I want to keep my options open and find an occupation that I have a passion for. I am going to try to gain many connections so that I have several opportunities in the future.

No comments: