Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Ideal Cell Phone

Over the past decade, technology in the cell phone industry has developed at an exponential rate. A few years ago, cell phones were large, physically unattractive, and limited to incoming and received calls. Now phones can fit in the palm of a hand, have colorful screens, and contain many functions. Although phones have improved drastically over the past decade, I feel that they can get even better. My ideal phone would have a built in navigation program to solve my problem of getting lost everywhere I go. In addition, my ideal cell phone would be waterproof. I have broken my phone numerous times as a result of getting it wet and I know many others who share the same problem. Finally, my ideal cell phone would have service underground in subway trains. By combining these three aspects into the already advanced cell phone, there would be a revolution in the cell phone industry.

No comments: